Old versionsSee all
Prevent unauthorized USB devices from being connected to your PC! USB Security blocks unauthorized USB devices such as memory card readers and USB flash drives, removable storage and USB hard disks while allowing devices such as keyboards, mice and printers to be used normally.
USB Security can be used at homes, small offices or corporations with large networks. Offering centralized deployment and management, USB Security is indispensible for enforcing security policies on removable storage devices, helps control file transfers and prevents virus infections.
USB Security runs completely in background, invisible and undetectable to PC users. No pop-up windows and warning messages unless explicitly configured. Running unnoticed, USB Security logs all attempts to connect authorized and disallowed USB devices, allowing system administrators to perform comprehensive audits of USB security at any time.
- Blocks unauthorized USB devices of all kinds
- Helps prevent data theft and virus infections
- White-lists permit using devices such as printers, keyboards and mice
- Optional password-protection allows operating certain USB devices by entering the correct password
- Central management console makes USB policy enforcement easy on entire networks
- Unobtrusive, hidden operation ensures it's work as usual
- Optional USB password-protection allows seamless connection of certain USB devices by supplying the right password